Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assembler I 2nd Shift 2:00pm - 10:20pm
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assembler I 2nd Shift 2:00pm - 10:20pm, are to:
· Assemble various products;
· Package various products;
· Performing rework and inspection on the product;
· Backing up higher-level positions;
· Maintain awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products;
· Recording data related to product quality and traceability;
· Cleaning of work areas as required;
· Complete the associated paperwork.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
· High School Diploma/GED;
· Up to 1 Year overall work experience (Medical Device assembly preferred);
· Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting);
· Basic reading skills;
· Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail;
· Communication skills;
· Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing situations;
· Proven sound judgment, continuous improvement, and customer focus;
· Demonstrated adaptability and teamwork skills.
· Knowledge of computer application
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : Pennsylvania : Indianola
, option #5