Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Provide leadership, planning, and technical support for the introduction of Brilliant Factory capabilities into the EA Tubes facility. Develop software applications or scripts to automate data collection and visualizations to enable higher quality, lower cost, and better on time delivery. Pilot new Brilliant Factory capabilities and help to deploy across global community.
• Develop software applications or scripts to collect in-process data from a wide range of manufacturing equipment and send to local database servers
• Create and validate client-side GUI’s for operator input in a variety of programming languages (including (but not limited to) Java, Web, Python, Visual Studio .NET, etc) Develop server-side applications to aggregate raw data in SQL-based servers (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle SQL) into more accessible tables
• Create, manage and optimize a Percona cluster of local database servers
• Identify and develop new solutions for digitizing key business processes
• Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing advanced manufacturing and Brilliant Factory cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
• Lead updates to local Manufacturing Execution System (MES) routes and modules to drive improved availability of digital data for Brilliant Factory.
• Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
• Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross functional team including Operations and Quality Assurance.
1. B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree and 3 years’ experience or Associates Degree and 5 years’ experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
2. Proficiency in developing software for deployment on both Linux and Windows platforms.
3. Familiarity with SQL queries and database design.
4. Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills.
5. Demonstrate an ongoing effort to maintain knowledge of current technology.
6. Ability to work independently
7. Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
1. Work experience developing software on both Linux and Windows platforms.
2. Experience interfacing to and controlling hardware.
3. Familiarity with connecting to PLC-based equipment via an OPC server.
4. 6-sigma DMAIC & DFSS certified
5. Solid working knowledge of GEHC quality management system
6. Experienced developing tools and templates
7. Demonstrated program or project management skills
8. Demonstrated experience owning production processes while growing capability in yield and quality
9. Experience working with global teams
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).