Capital Trailing & Transition Simplification
Support wing to wing operational accounting processes including closing, reporting, compliance for both US GAAP and local statutory entities as well as treasury initiatives. Support data collection and analysis for team projects. Drive process improvement.
· Collect data to support controllership activities and projects.
· Reconcile and validate data.
· Assist in consolidation and reporting activities.
· Participate in quarterly close tasks.
· Assist in preparing financial statements.
· Bachelor's Degree with somefinance or accounting experience or significant finance or accounting experience or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g.. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent knowledge or experience.
· Financial services industry experience.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Highly detail oriented.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE Capital is the financial services division of GE, focused on serving customers and markets aligned with GE’s industrial businesses. From emerging markets to developed economies, our focused team of finance experts connect capital to infrastructure and deliver innovative financial solutions that help make the world work better. https://www.gecapital.com/
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .