GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
Reporting to Manager - Digital Operations, the Application Operations Engineer of SAP Commercial Sales & Distribution module will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processes around Commercials function. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.
-Lead the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service
providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team
- Owns complete Sales & Distribution module solutions for end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and
documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
- Accountable for Commercials (SD) related interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Drive SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape. Ensure efficient and maintainable solution.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Ensure the delivery of Stat/SOX compliant business solutions
- Continuously monitor for new developments in SAP technology and explore the opportunities in ES SAP landscape for optimization of business process
- Maintain cross functional business process domain knowledge
- Implement industry best practices as deemed applicable to enhance capabilities and effectiveness
- Maintain effective relationships across a distributed functional and global team in matrix environment to build an integrated solution.
- Assist leadership team in building multi-year ERP vision/strategy for the organization by aligning SAP technology with business Goals
- Master’s /Bachelor degree in allied areas with excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations with at least 2-3 years of domain experience is Sales & Marketing.
- Proven experience in designing and configuring SAP ECC 6.0 Sales & Distribution functional module, cross-functional business solutions and system integrations.
- Knowledge/experience of Sales and distribution module. Hands on experience on CS module will be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 end-to-end projects in implementing SAP ERP
- Strong knowledge in the interfaces among SD, MM with FICO modules.
- Exposure to Ticketing Tool like Service Now is an added advantage.
- Having Localization knowledge for India (GST), Brazil (Nota Fiscal) and other specific countries from SD perspective will be advantage
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast pace ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work
- Global rollout experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.