Dynamic Commercial Finance Role split 50:50 between special projects and regular responsibilities Working within a Finance team of 3 responsible for $1bn Biopharma sales per year.
The candidate will be the Finance Partner to the RS hardware General Manager ($80MM/Yr) and the Emerging Markets ($15MM/Yr) and Russia ($25MM/Yr) Zone leaders. This includes supporting growth (Average 10% / Yr) by leading all commercial finance reporting & operating mechanisms to drive execution and achieve the financial and business objectives and challenging the business using market and internal financial data. In addition, the analyst role provides leadership on projects to drive future growth of the business such as creating Win/Loss and design in dashboards, Price analysis and controller of the EMEA Demo.
All GE employees may be considered for this role. Candidates should note that this role will be in scope for the proposed transition of GE Biopharma to Danaher and will transfer to Danaher at close of this transaction.
· Finance partner to Commercial Leaders to help them achieve Financial targets
· Short and Medium term forecasts for Sales and Orders
· Sales Funnel Analysis and statistics
· Financial control of the EMEA Demo Pool responsible for Budgeting and forecasting
· Development of new commercial finance offerings
· Deal Management and Review, including setting up of deal flow analysis
· Liaison between the commercial teams and other Finance teams, Tax, Treasury and controllership.
· Developing adhoc business cases for sales growth opportunities
Quality Specific Goals
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and significant financial work experience including developing forecasts & operating plans and leading business / finance reviews or equivalent knowledge or experience
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working
· Demonstrated GE Values and Growth Leadership traits
· Analytic and commercial skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
· Clear thinking / problem solving: participated in cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function; able to grasp new ideas
· Communication skills: able to clearly communicate financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
· Solid PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: Oracle, Business Objects, etc.), strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation (i.e. pivot tables, VLookup, and Macros), and proficiency in Power Point
· Fluency in English
· Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
· Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
· Basic understanding of financial compliance: SOX, GAAP
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare .
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .