• Prioritize and execute tasks with minimal direction or supervision. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
• Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Provide administrative support to function leaders through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements, filing, processing and reconciling travel expense, handling various purchases and making payment invoice arrangements.
• Interface professionally with staff and senior level executives and external partners. Ensure a smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations.
• Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures
• Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
• Provide general office administrative services.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, major in legal is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as Executive Assistant
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Detail-oriented and quick learner; proactive and resourceful self-starter
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and written.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com