Healthcare Digital Technology
Responsible for testing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management; increasing the ability to work independently. Breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks. Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
· Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
· Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC.
· Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
· Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
· Writes effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored.
· Begins to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
· Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans. Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff. Implements system-level integration testing.
· Skilled in core data structures and algorithms.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge/experience
· Some experience in the industry
· Effective written and verbal communication: speaks and writes in a clear, understandable way, with fact based arguments
· Ability to explain technical solutions to the development team and non-technical people
· Mentoring less experienced team members
· Work experience in agile team
· Proactively takes ownership: follows things from the beginning to the completion
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com