Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Analyze the system design/requirements & estimate the work load for the associated feature.
• Come up with the subsystem requirements; develop high level & low level design models, implement, test & release the feature independently with high quality.
• Adherence to code/design standards & design control guidelines.
• Closely work with the systems and other cross functional teams to understand the system design/requirement and integrate the feature into the final product.
• Design and develop test cases to ensure adequate test coverage, for the feature to ensure high quality.
• Support field issues coming up on the platform.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field.
• Good knowledge of C++ on a Unix/Linux Operating System.
• 2-5 years of product development experience in complex software systems.
• Experience in platform and application development using C/C++ language
• Excellent debugging & problem solving
• Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as Clear-Case, Git
• Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
1. Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field
2. Experience in software platform, DICOM Connectivity/developing software platforms/frameworks etc., HL7
3. Experience in platform and application development
4. Exposure to design patterns is an added advantage.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com