GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Grid Solutions
This role is within the global GE Power Software Solutions Centre of Excellence (CoE) and is an integral part of the team responsible for delivery of best-in-class consultancy services and the delivery of solution implementation to key global utility accounts.
Consultancy and implementation services will be provided working with cross functional GE teams in customer facing roles in service delivery, supporting GE implementation teams and supported by GE service delivery partners.
GE’s integrated utility solutions comprise many elements of the GE utility product portfolio including GIS (geographic information systems based on GE Smallworld), GE Electric Office, GE ADMS and GE Mobility Solutions. The key focus of this role is the integration across the product portfolio ensuring design integrity for end-to-end business processes.
This position will be located in the Romania, Bucharest. A key part of this role is the responsibility for managing and working with customers, with focus on building good working relationships and delivering a quality service.
· Be the integration design authority for electric utility customer solutions and take ownership of the integrated solution delivery
· Analyse, define, and prioritise Business and Functional requirements and processes and propose technical solutions to meet the business issues.
· Create and maintain relationships with key decision makers, stakeholders and 3rd Parties
· Manage partners and 3rd party deliverables to ensure adherence to pre-defined processes and strict acceptance criteria
· Participate & lead technical requirements workshops
· Write and present technical proposals and presentations
· Ability to take ownership of issues and get them resolved using initiative
· Delivery of technical consultancy services
Key Personal Skills
· Multi Task and manage multiple project requirements simultaneously
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Exhibits an understanding of customer enterprise – as well as interdependencies between departments
· Demonstrates ability to interact with influencers, stakeholders, and decision makers as part of a larger customer account plan.
· Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback
· Cultivate and maintain good customer relations
· Passionate about customer satisfaction
· Positive attitude
· Willingness to accept and promote change
· Work as part of the team
· Ability to quickly learn and acquire deep understanding of new software applications and environment
· Native/Fluent English speaker
· Degree in Software Engineering or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
· Proven experience in a senior technical role within a system integrator or Software Consultancy practice working in the electrical utilities domain
· Strong background in MV/LV electrical utility networks design, end-to-end business process and equipment behaviour
· Experience of electrical utility control room operational management processes
· Experience of integration design and modelling. Experience of data mapping, data flow modelling and relevant interface standards (e.g. CIM, DNOM)
· Experience of geospatial and electrical network data and systems, including knowledge of data modelling and data quality
· Experience of business analysis and solution architecture large complex enterprise solutions
· Proven track record of problem analysis, identification and resolution
· Direct customer facing experience
· Flexibility to travel to customer site when required, within the wider EMEA region and on occasions further afield as necessary
· Knowledge of relevant technologies (SOAP, REST, Rabbit MQ, GE EO, GE PowerOn)
· Committed to maintaining the highest standards of service quality in all aspects of project delivery
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
· Familiar with contract terms
· Experience working with global teams / partners
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to articulate Agile execution methodology and project standards.
· Basic understanding of DevOps culture and concepts.
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us atwww.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .