Healthcare Digital Platform & Solutions
In your role as Senior QA Engineer you are responsible for ensuring good quality of the development of a Data management system.
• Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers.
• Uses test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem space. Understands designing and coding for testability to produce quality code with the lowest cost.
• Provides expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project.
• Integrates project testing with continuous-integration process.
• Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous integration framework used across teams.
• Design tests for technical specification and user requirements.
• Breaks down problems and estimates time for quality related tasks.
• Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
• Be an expert in developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
• Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions.
• Continuous improvement of product / technical design / processes.
• Manages deliverables and mentors team members.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Strong professional experience
• Strong agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern development practices and methods (BDD, TDD, XP, pair-programming)
• Java, Web Development (Angular, HTML5, CSS), SQL, Cloud computing, security
• Experience with windows service testing
• ISTQB certificate
• Strong communication ability
• Ability to deliver results in uncertain world
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .