🔍Krakow, Malopolska Province, Poland
📅 547Total Views
📅 190001WQRequisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
We are looking for a motivated engineering professional interested in joining and contributing to the digital transformation of the subsea industry and working in our Field Performance Department in Krakow Engineering Center. As a CPM Engineer, you will be cooperating closely with Global Center of Expertise in Lysaker in Norway and a number of TechnipFMC entities across the globe.
The scope includes configuration of the analytical software providing condition and performance evaluations of installed equipment.
· Designing and configuring web-based online CPM (Condition and Performance Monitoring) system for equipment installed topside and on the sea bed
· Implementing technical solutions for CPM system according to project specification and field technical details
· Reading and reviewing PI&Ds and system schematics
· Designing GUIs in TechnipFMC proprietary framework
· Preparing and executing FAT and IFAT testing, defining test setup and test scenarios, writing test reports
· Registering and analysing issues in bug tracking systems
· Working closely with other project team members to secure on-time project deliveries
· Master`s or Bachelor`s Degree in one of the engineering fields: Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with focus on industrial automation
· 2+ years of experience with configuration and design of industrial control systems
· Working knowledge of Jira or other Agile project management tools
· Knowledge of Confluence or other collaboration tools
· Knowledge of Git, Subversion or other version control systems
· Knowledge of industrial communication protocols will be a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016 with webserver configuration skills will be a plus
· Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English (B2) and fluent Polish
· Challenges and personal development boosted through frequent travel and high exposure to business-critical activities
· Varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment
· Competitive salary and package of benefits
· Relocation package
· An informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.